Love, Hermana Everett
They separated themselves and departed one from another, trusting in the Lord that they should meet again at the close of their harvest; for they supposed that great was the work which they had undertaken. And assuredly it was great, for they had undertaken to preach the word of God...
- Alma 17:13-14
- Alma 17:13-14
Thursday, November 20, 2014
November 19, 2014
I am feeling so much better, and I meet with Hermana Brown every Friday which helps a lot. My companion is great and she is so supportive, I am so grateful that I got her, and she helps me a lot with my Spanish. I love my district and It isn't even cold here haha it is like 75 and we play sand volleyball everyday, I love it. The language is hard but I know the Lord is blessing us and I have finally realized that I don't have to be fluent by the time I leave the MTC, so I need to not put so much pressure on myself. I am sleeping and eating so you don't need to worry about that. I had the stomach flu Sunday and I was throwing up, but I am better now, except I gave it to one of the Elders in my district haha oh well. I forgot it even was Thanksgiving because it is so warm down here. I really am starting to love it here, and I am so grateful I made the choice to come and to stay. I miss you guys so much, thanks for everything you have done and still do, Tell everyone I love them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment