They separated themselves and departed one from another, trusting in the Lord that they should meet again at the close of their harvest; for they supposed that great was the work which they had undertaken. And assuredly it was great, for they had undertaken to preach the word of God...
- Alma 17:13-14
- Alma 17:13-14
Friday, December 5, 2014
November 26, 2014
I have been feeling a lot better and I eat and sleep and all is well, so no worries there. I love it here. My companion Hermana Davis is awesome and we work really well together. She is from Sacramento and she is 19 too, but she went to BYU for a year before her mission. The other hermanas in my district are Hermana Sperry and Andeling, they are super nice, and we all hang out together all the time. The elders are Ferguson, our district leader, Sommer, Berta, and Whitesides, I will try to point out who is who in the next picture I send. I really do love it here and my Spanish is getting a lot better. My teacher told Hermana Davis and I that our Spanish is some of the best that he has heard in a lesson this early on, so I am pretty excited about that, but it is still hard but I know the Lord is blessing us! The food is way too good here and I eat way too much, but that is okay. I am sad I am missing all the fun Holiday stuff but yesterday for our service project we decorated a Christmas tree in the infirmary and I took a picture so I will send it to you. On Thanksgiving we are having a devotional for the American missionaries, but I think that is about it! I haven't really thought too much about it though, because we are just always so busy, but it is good. I wanna hear all the deets about Thanksgiving so keep me updated! And what is the update on my missionary plaque? I need to know!! I haven't gotten any mail so don't send anymore, I probably won't even get all that you have sent before I leave. Have you gotten any of my letters yet? Anyways I love you guys! Thanks for everything! Talk to you next week. LoveCarrie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment